Friday, July 8, 2016

Baby Bullet Review- First Homemade Puree



I was so excited when I received this at my baby shower.  I was anxiously waiting to use this since the day I got it (November of last year lol) to make my own baby food.  I have the Magic Bullet and I love to make smoothies and healthy shakes for myself, so when I saw this I knew I was going to enjoy this very much. Now that my baby has turned six months, her doctor gave the OK to start giving her solid foods, I pulled this out right away.



For the price, I think you get a pretty good deal. It has everything you need! The manual even has some recipes for you to try.  It has recommendations on the type of foods you can give your child and at what months you can give it to them.

20-Piece Set Includes:

1 High-torque Power Base
1 Baby Blend Blade
1 Milling Blade
3-Piece Batchbowl
1 Short Cup
1 Spatula
1 Batch Tray with 1 Lid
6 Date-dial Storage Cups
1 Stay-fresh Resealable Lid
1 Storage Tray
User Manual & Cookbook
Pocket Nutritionist

 My first homemade sweet potato puree: 

I used one boiled sweet potato and added water to make a thinner puree. I was able to make 6 little jars to use for the week. I also had enough to freeze the remainder into the 6 cup storage tray. I only filled the little jars half way and I think it is more than enough for one feeding for her.









I definitely recommend this!! If you are trying to save some money, you can cut back on baby food and just make it yourself.  It honestly did not take me a long time to prepare this.  Boiling the sweet potato was the part that took the longest.  The Baby Bullet made the perfect consistency of the sweet potato and my baby loved it! Oh, and the smiley faces on the containers are so adorable!!! I'm a sucker for packaging and that was such a cute touch to the product.  I'm really looking forward and excited to try different healthy homemade recipes.







Note: This post is NOT sponsored in any way.  This is only my opinion about this product because I personally use it all the time. 

2 comments:

  1. I got that as a gift too and its sitting in my house waiting to be used !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your going to love it!! You get a great satisfaction about making your own baby food. You know exactly what your baby will eat. No added preservatives or any other things to keep them good. It will be all fresh food! :)

    ReplyDelete